We associate this form of surgery mostly with celebrities. However more and more normal folk are also seen opting for this form of treatment wither for aesthetic reasons or for medical reasons. Here are some of the trends that are likely to see a rise in.
- Laser treatment: a breast lift treatment that uses a laser is fast catching on. Though smaller in size is creating headlines, still boobs in many sizes are making fashion statements. Earlier treatments are known to have used surgery that involved the use of a scalpel, which is known for leaving scarring. The new option uses a CO2 laser which leaves the skin intact with minimum damage. The surgeon who pioneered this method of treatment likes to call it an “internal bra”, which creates a full look and a perky sense with no additional implants or foreign material being inserted insider the tissue.
- Wrinkle treatment: though many new methods are coming in the market, the age old Botox treatment for aged skin and wrinkle treatment is said to increase further. This is a chemical not only used in cosmetic treatments but also in medical conditions where rejuvenations of paralyzed tissue are required. Since it is the most commonly used cosmetic injection, many improved versions of the serum is said to hit the markets.
- Labia treatment: this is also considered a procedure mostly conducted for aesthetic reasons. The procedure is mostly done to re shape the labia region and to make it firmer. The procedure is also known as vaginal rejuvenation and is part of procedure done for vaginal tightening Melbourne as well. Most often women opt for this to feel confident and comfortable. In this rejuvenation procedure patients can opt for outer or inner vagina genitalia treatment wither by laser or a radio frequency. They can also use surgical procedure which involves cutting and stretching of skin.
- CoolSculpting & SculpSure : These two are considered some of the most common and very popular non surgical fat burning and body shaping tools to enter the market. Both options use technologically advanced methods to create lipolysis within the human system which in term breakdown fat cells that are metabolised by the body. Due to their non surgical nature they are proving very popular.
- Eyes treatments: there are also signs of increased treatment for enhancement of the tissues surrounding the eyes. Popularly known as fillers, these modern methods will use this treatment to restore volume of the tissues surrounding the eyes, mostly lost due to ageing.
Though you may be surprised to read this, the facts are true, more and more individuals are opting for modern surgical free techniques to contour and shape their anatomy more than ever before, and it is not looking to slow down either.